The second wave of coronavirus pandemic has affected people all over the world, but India is most affected. We have collected a list of Covid-19 resources in India. We have included helpline numbers and info for empty beds in hospitals, oxygen cylinders, plasma donors, and more in this article.
List of COVID-19 Resources in India (April 2021)
We have created separate sections for Twitter search, finding empty beds, Plasma donors. Read till the end and do not forget to share with your friends and family.
COVID-19 Helplines Available in India
Check out Google docs documents for helpline numbers:
- State-wise COVID-19 Resources
- India-wise COVID-19 Resources
- Central Helpline Number: 011-23978046 | Toll-Free: 1075
Nowadays Indians are extensively using Twitter to crowdsource COVID-19 resources, Twitter has set up a dedicated page in the Twitter Explore section with timely updates. You can use the Covid-19 tab from Twitter’s Explore section to use it or use the link below.
Vist Twitter COVID-19 SOS
Twitter Search for Covid-19 in India
It is a very simple webpage that lets you search Twitter based on your requirements, like hospital beds, oxygen, or Remdesivir.
Enter the name of the city, then pick your requirement, and click on ‘Search or Generate Links’ to generate the search results. Now you will be taken to Twitter’s search results. Check out ‘Latest’ tab to see the most recent posts.
Visit Twitter search for COVID
Empty Beds and Oxygen Available in India
- Andhra Pradesh (Official)
- Delhi (Official | Volunteer)
- Gujarat – Surat (Official) | Vadodara (Official | Volunteer) | Ahmedabad (Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2)
- Haryana (Official) – Gurugram (Official)
- Karnataka – Bengaluru (Official | Volunteer 1, Volunteer 2, Volunteer 3) | Hyderabad (Volunteer)
- Kerala (Official)
- Madhya Pradesh (Official) – unavailable right now | Bhopal (Volunteer)
- Maharashtra – Mumbai (link down right now) | Nashik | Navi Mumbai | Palghar | Pune (Volunteer 1, Volunteer 2) | Thane
- Rajasthan (Official)
- Tamil Nadu (Official)
- Telangana (Official)
- Uttar Pradesh (Official)
- West Bengal (Official | Volunteer) – Kolkata (Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2) | Siliguri (Volunteer)
- PAN India (Volunteer 1 | Volunteer 2)
Plasma Therapy Resources Available for COVID-19 Patients in India
You can use CovidPlasma.online as a destination for plasma therapy resources. The webpage has over 25 sources to let you connect plasma donors with patients. Some of the websites listed below you can search for plasma donors.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration in India
Now in India People over the age of 18 can register from April 28 on the official CoWIN website or you can register from The Aarogya Setu app to get vaccinated. With the same phone number, you can register up to 4 people. You have to keep an ID proof while you register for the vaccination. List of accepted ID proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
You can see where the vaccine being administered at each vaccination centre near you. You also have the option to reschedule or cancel the vaccine appointment if you can’t get on the previous date. We are also working on a detailed guide on how you can register to get the Covid-19 vaccine in India if your age is over 18 years.
One thing we would like to tell you is that getting vaccinated doesn’t mean you are completely free of Coronavirus. There are chances of reinfections after the vaccination. So you should continue to wear a mask to protect yourself, and others whenever you go outside or visit a public or crowded place.
Mental Health Resources
Losing someone to Coronavirus or any disease is never easy and can affect mental health also. Here are some resources that will help during these trying times:
- Mental Well-Being: Resources for the Public (WHO)
- Coping with Stress During COVID-19 (CDC)
- Mental Health in the times of COVID-19 Pandemic (NIMHANS & MoHFW)
- GVAN Mental Health Resources (Therapists, Support Groups)
- Therapize India
- Yuvaa Mental Health Resources
- List of Mental Health Practitioners for Young Adults
Other Useful Links to Help Combat COVID-19 in India
- Global Volunteers Action Network (GVAN) COVID Resources
- Uncut Covid Resources
- Covid Aid Resources (Instagram)
- Covid Resources (Crowdsourced Data)
- India Covid Resources (Crowdsourced Data)
- Covid Facts (Crowdsourced Data)
- Remdesivir Distribution List (Crowdsourced Data) | Official Cipla Remdesivir Distribution List
- Tocilizumab Distributor List (Cipla)
- Covid Meals India (Crowdsourced Data 1 | 2 | 3)
- There is no Earth B Verified Leads (Crowdsourced Data)
- Covid Fight Club (Crowdsourced Data)
- Verified Covid Leads (Crowdsourced Data)
- Covid Khoj (Crowdsourced Data)
- Covid Win (Crowdsourced Data)
- Bengaluru Vaccine Availability (Crowdsourced Data)
- Mumbai Hospital Admissions (Check Page 33)
- Telemedicine (Doctor Volunteers)
COVID-19 Resources for India
The resources we found that could help you or someone you know affected by Coronavirus. If you find any thing not listed here, let us know in the comments below, and we will regularly update the article with more information. And do not forget to share this with your friends, family, and help them out.
Stay Home Stay Safe.