Apple has unveiled iOS 15 at the WWDC 2021. iOS comes with new features along with a ton of customization. Apple has released the iOS 15 as well as iPadOS 15 beta to developers for testing purposes. If you have an Apple developer account, you can download and install the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta on your iPhone or iPad right away. That said, let me help you get started with the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta installation process.
How to Download and Install iOS 15 Developer Beta on iPhone
As I have mentioned above, you need an Apple developer account to download and install the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta on your device.
if you don’t have the Apple developer account, head over to the Apple Developer Program page and then follow the instructions to create a developer account. Besides, you can also use the Apple Developer app (Free) to create and manage your account. You will need to pay $99/year to be a part of the Apple Developer Program.
Before installing iOS 15 beta, make sure to back up your entire device via iCloud, iTunes, or Finder app. If something went wrong, you can install backup files. Beta versions mostly come with bugs and issues, be sure to install the beta software on a secondary device. Let’s dive in.
How to Download iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile on iPhone and iPad
1. Open the Safari browser on your iOS 15 compatible iPhone, and then navigate to developer.apple.com. After that, sign in with your username and password.
2. Next, click on “Downloads” from the left sidebar and go to the iOS 15/ iPadOS beta section. After that, tap on the “Install Profile” option.
3. Next up, an alert will pop up on the screen, “The website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?” Now, tap on “Allow” to proceed.
4. Finally, you will get a confirmation popup that the profile has been downloaded. Click on “Close” in the pop-up.
That’s it for now. The iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 beta software has been downloaded on your iPhone or iPad.
How to Install iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 Beta Software Profile on iPhone and iPad
1. Now the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta has been successfully downloaded on your device, open the “Settings” app.
2. Now, click on the “Profile Downloaded” option.
2. Now, click on “Install” at the top right corner of the screen.
3. You will need to tap on “Install” multiple times to confirm the action.
4. Finally, click on “Restart” to complete the iOS 15 beta software profile installation process.
How to Download and Install iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 Developer Beta
After your device has rebooted, now you can download and install the latest beta like any other apple software update. Just follow the steps below:
1 Open the Settings app on your device.
2. Then, click on “General“.
3. Next, click on “Software Update“.
4. Now, the iOS 15 developer beta should be waiting for you. Go ahead and install it like any other iOS software update. Also, you can see how long does it take to download and install the iOS 15 update via the linked article.
Download and Install iOS 15 Developer Beta on iPhone and iPad With Ease
So, that’s the easiest way to get the iOS 15 or iPadOS 15 developer beta on your device. Now you have the latest iOS software update explore all the new cool features. Promise, we will also keep sharing the iOS 15 beta tips and tricks in the days to come. So, stay tuned in!