Amazon has launched Prime Video Channels in India in Partnership with eight leading streaming services. With Amazon Prime Video Channels, you can watch content from MUBI, Shorts TV, Lionsgate Play, Docubay, DIscovey+, manoromaMAX, Hoichoi, and Eros Now in one place with separate subscriptions.
You will have to be an Amazon Prime Video subscriber to use Prime Video channels. Channels like Discovery+ let you watch live streams right from Prime Video. With this move, can we access from the Channels tab or from this direct link.
As mentioned above, you will have to purchase separate subscriptions to access content across the eight OTT services Amazon has partnered with for this launch event. First-year you will get at a discounted price. You can check the exact pricing of the add-ons and how much you will have to pay from the second year below:
Amazon Prime Video Channels list and Price
- MUBI subscription – Rs. 1999/ year (Rs. 3588/ year from the second year)
- Shorts TV subscription – Rs. 299/ year (Rs. 499/ year from the second year)
- Lionsgate Play subscription – Rs. 699/ year
- Discovery+ subscription – Rs. 299/ year (Rs. 399/ year from the second year)
- DocuBay subscription – Rs. 499/ year (Rs. 999/ year from the second year)
- manoramaMAX subscription – Rs. 699/ year (Rs. 999/ year from the second year)
- Hoichoi subscription – Rs. 599/ year (Rs.899/ year from the second year)
- Eros Now subscription – Rs. 299/ year (Rs.399/ year from the second year)
“With the launch of Prime Video Channels, we now take the next big step in our journey to entertain India by creating a video entertainment marketplace first of its kind in India which will not only delight our customers by giving them even more entertainment choices but also benefit the OTT Channel partners who collaborate with us to leverage Prime Video’s distribution, reach and tech infrastructure,” said Gaurav Gandhi, Country Manager, Amazon Prime Video India.
Let us know your thoughts about Prime Video Channels.